Care Home Manager (Nursing)
Hadleigh Nursing Home, Hadleigh, Suffolk
- £65,000 per year
(depending on experience)
- Closing date:
- Excellent PRP
- Additional bonuses based on excess profit
About the company
Family-owned Kingsley Healthcare is a UK top 20 ranked care home group (carehome.co.uk) employing 2,000-plus staff and supporting 1,400 residents.
We have a sector-leading 4.7 Glassdoor rating and are proud to be a Real Living Wage employer. Furthermore, we are proud to have been ranked Number 1 in the UK for work wellbeing in recruiter Indeed’s Better Work Awards 2023. A true testament to Kingsley’s caring ethos.
About the role
As our Care Home Manager, you will oversee the daily operations of the home. As a regulated business, we expect the candidate to be registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and be familiar with all the relevant legislation and regulations. You will be responsible for ensuring that the home provides high-quality care and support to our residents, whilst meeting financial targets and maintaining full occupancy.
Reports to: Operations Manager
This role could be for you if you have;
- Previous experience of managing a nursing home.
- A good working knowledge, with a proven record of CQC standards and can work towards achieving Outstanding.
- Good communication skills and can maintain excellent working relationships at all levels, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors.
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home.
- Enthusiasm and passion for developing high level of person-centred care.
- Ability to actively participate in the growth and development of the care service.
Qualifications required for the role
- NMC registered nurse with relevant post-registration experience, desirable but not essential.
What will you get from the role?
You will have the satisfaction of working with and being supported by an enthusiastic and caring team that puts people at the heart of the business. We know the happiness of our staff improves the service we give our residents. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills, and we have the procedures and processes in place to help you at every step.
Comprehensive induction and training programme.
Opportunities for career development and progression.
Employee Assistance Programme
Blue Light Card Scheme. We’ll reimburse the enrolment fee of this fantastic scheme that offers discounts on holidays, days out and over 15,000 national brands.
We’ll pay for your full DBS disclosure
Annual NMC PIN renewal paid
Excellent performance related bonus
Additional bonuses based on excess profit
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays entitlement
Relocation assistance provided
Formerly a grand country house, Hadleigh Nursing Home is situated on the edge of the market town of Hadleigh in a delightfully peaceful setting that is perfect for nursing, residential and dementia care. Residents love the interior elegance and beautiful garden.
Friars Road, Hadleigh, Ipswich IP7 6DF
Apply for this role in 3 easy steps
Some of the accreditations and awards we’re really proud of: