Customer Relations Manager
Sycamore Heights Nursing Home, Bedford, Bedfordshire
- £30,000 per year
- Closing date:
- £5,000 PRP
About the company
Family-owned Kingsley Healthcare is a UK top 20 ranked care home group (carehome.co.uk) employing 2,000-plus staff and supporting 1,400 residents.
We have a sector-leading 4.7 Glassdoor rating and are proud to be a Real Living Wage employer. Furthermore, we are proud to have been ranked Number 1 in the UK for work wellbeing in recruiter Indeed’s Better Work Awards 2023. A true testament to Kingsley’s caring ethos.
About the role
Customer Relations Manager | Bedford, Bedfordshire | £30,000 + £5,000 PRP | Relocation Assistance
We are recruiting a sales oriented and dedicated Customer Relations Manager to commission, lead and excel in providing outstanding care at our latest flagship luxury care home in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
Sycamore Heights Nursing Home will be opening in June 2024.
Customer Relations Manager Role:
To guide new residents through their journey into care with us, from first contact through to showrounds of the home and supporting new residents to settle in; to be the confident public face of the home, taking the lead on local marketing, proactively working to develop positive relationships with the community and key stakeholders; to be the “go to” figure inside the home for residents and their families, working to improve every aspect of the resident experience, including mealtimes, activities and community engagement.
Reports to: Home Manager
- Demonstrable track record in marketing, not necessarily in a care home setting
- Proven ability in organising community events, demonstrating creative flair, an eye for detail, sound budgeting and successful implementation
- Demonstrable people skills, showing the personality and confidence to engage with a wide variety of people, from residents and their families to business leaders and politicians.
- A team player able to harness the support of colleagues in driving consistently high standards around the home and enhancing resident wellbeing
What will you get from the role?
By joining our team as a Care Home Customer Relations Manager, you can expect:
- The satisfaction of working with and being supported by an enthusiastic and caring team that puts people at the heart of the business. We believe that the happiness of our staff improves the service we provide to our residents.
- Ample opportunities to learn and develop your skills, with access to training and development programs.
- A supportive work environment with established procedures and processes to ensure your success.
If you are passionate about making a difference in people's lives and are an empathetic, sales-orientated team player, we would love to hear from you.
Comprehensive induction and training programme.
Opportunities for career development and progression.
Employee Assistance Programme
Blue Light Card Scheme. We’ll reimburse the enrolment fee of this fantastic scheme that offers discounts on holidays, days out and over 15,000 national brands.
Refer a friend and receive a thank you gift of up to £500 *
We’ll pay for your full DBS disclosure
This job attracts a £5,000 annual performance related pay.
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays entitlement
Relocation assistance provided
Our latest nursing home in the heart of Bedford will provide an intimate, relaxed abode for care seekers demanding the luxurious features of a five-star boutique hotel. It has been designed by Kingsley's Group Design Director Rob Patkai with resident wellbeing in mind and our top team of interior decorators will ensure a stunning finish to the home's 35 delightfully appointed bedrooms and spacious living areas.
Shakespeare Road, Bedford
Apply for this role in 3 easy steps
Some of the accreditations and awards we’re really proud of: