Welcome to Park View Care Home
Liverpool, Merseyside, L8 3SR
Liverpool’s Park View, overlooking Prince's Park, is a luxurious modern care home offering top notch nursing, dementia and residential care. Residents love the impeccable decor and furnishings and unrivalled facilities which include beautiful bedroom suites and stunning living areas.Enquire now
A home from home
Our landscaped garden is ideal for residents to enjoy the sun or have a little wander. There are beautiful lounges and dining rooms with impeccable decor, a hair salon and a café so your relative will never be bored here. The activities are original and designed to bring smiles to our residents’ faces. Two alpacas recently visited us for World Animal Day.
Types of care
The comforts of home
- Beautifully designed bedrooms.
- On-site hairdressing salon
- Excellent furnishing and fittings
- A purpose-built home
- Stunning landscaped gardens
- Communal rooms throughout
- 56 bedrooms with en-suites
- Plenty of activities for residents and their families
- Flexible mealtimes and a Night Bite menu all created by our passionate chef
- Modern bedrooms and residents are consulted for additional personal touches.
- Theatre and a library for activities
- Nurse call system
- Care and activities designed for dementia patients
- Family liaison support
- Wheelchair access throughout
Other homes nearby
Redwalls Nursing Home
Situated in Sandiway, near Northwich, Redwalls offers nursing and residential care in a grade II listed, Edwardian home bursting with character. Residents love the elegance and individual character of the bedrooms and living spaces and the stunning gardens.
Weaverham Road, Sandiway, Northwich CW8 2ND
Four Oaks Nursing Home
Our flagship, purpose-built care home in Partington, Manchester, provides a luxurious setting for nursing, residential and dementia care. Residents love Four Oaks' beautiful bedroom suites and delightful amenities that include a cinema room and showpiece sunroom.
28 wood Lane, Partington, Manchester M31 4ND